What is Comprehensive Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life. It is designed to protect your needs now and in the future in a tax-efficient manner.
As your Financial Advisors, we will propose appropriate investment and insurance products that help cover any gaps we collaboratively find in your current situation, while being flexible enough to adapt to your changing needs.
A successful plan will help you work towards:
- Preparing for your desired retirement
- Pro-actively managing and controlling debt, from major purchases to a child’s college expenses
- Providing for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Addressing protection strategies for your business and your employees through affordable benefits
- Understand goals
- Gather documentation
- Dialogues with CPA and attorney, if necessary
- Personalized plan
- Investment portfolio
- Schedule reviews
- Initiate the plan
- Phase-in investments
- Enroll in services
- Review statements
- Monitor progress
- Adjust plan
- Adjust investments
- Inform you, CPA, attorney of any changes
- Help you navigate options
It is our goal to assist you in building a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to address this that is based on two key aspects of financial planning: asset protection and wealth creation.
A plan must:
- Address your goals, such as planning for financial longevity throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones.
- It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen such as disability, critical illness or death.
- It must set forth wealth planning strategies which are consistent with your investment goals and remain tax sensitive.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs while considering important milestones that may change your plan as life progresses.
To hold us accountable, we will conduct annual reviews and updates of the plan so that it changes as your life changes.
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a comprehensive financial plan can help you pursue your goals.